Tuesday, May 17, 2011

loved this today...

Mormon 9:27
O then despise not, and wonder not, but hearken unto the words of the Lord, and ask the Father in the name of Jesus for what things soever ye shall stand in need. Doubt not, but be believing, and begin as in times of old, and come unto the Lord with all your heart, and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling before him.

This verse was especially beautiful to me today. There are so many times in my life where I spend way too much time worrying, and doubting. Whether its about myself, my future career, boys, family issues, world events...the list could go on and on but what do we need to focus on? The Lord and his teachings. We have nothing to worry about if we are centering our life on his words, his gospel, and coming to him with everything we have. He is always there and will help us through anything. I just really needed this today as a reminder that we cannot spend our precious time worrying and doubting. We need to fill it with the things that matter most. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment