Thursday, January 12, 2012

its a new year baby...

So I am graduating in April. SO WEIRD. I never thought this day would come. I can't believe my time is almost done in this place! But this semester is gonna be a little different. I am only taking one class...ONE. And its stats 121. WHY did I wait til my last semester to complete this class? I have no idea. And then I have my internship I have to complete for graduation as well as my photography one too. But they all start next week so I have had a lot of time on my hands at the moment.

So as always I find new music in my spare time. My current fave...Trevor Hall. Thanks to Dean from 3B yoga for introducing me to this man. I have been obsessed today.
I promise I'll have better blog posts once my life gets more busy and interesting! Peace and Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment