Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here's to Happiness....

So ok I'll be honest, I am obsessed with the blog rockstar diaries...reading about all of their adventures seriously makes me want to move to the east coast! But recently she has asked everyone who reads her blog to make a list of things that make them happy so yes I have given in....Here's to Happiness : )


1) Seeing Oregon License Plates
2) People Watching 
3) Hugs from behind
4) Going boating in SHASTA California <3
5) Shopping at vintage Stores
6) Singing in my car at the top of my lungs with the sunroof down!
7) When my dogs get a haircut
8) Old people holding hands
9) Looking at the *Stars*
10) Downloading New Music
11) Watching little kids play sports
12) Reading a good book Outside
13) TCBY Frozen Yogurt
14) Learning Something New
15) a REALLY good laugh...
16) Running at Night
17) Watching Anne of Green Gables or Gilmore Girls
18) Old-fashioned bicycles
19) Smiles and Laughter
20) Life.....ENJOY every minute of it

No comments:

Post a Comment