Monday, May 18, 2009

i love to ride my bicycle....



My dear cousin David let me use his bike for the spring. I've been wanting a bike for a WHILE now but just haven't bought one yet so yay!! Now I have one to ride! Today was my first time out which I'm sure looked really special with me wearing my huge backpack AND trying to hold my tennis racket and ride at the same time (wouldn't recommend this by the way) AND I  never get ready for tennis so I probably looked like a homeless. It was a lovely morning tho. The sun actually shines in utah who knew : ) Summers here really are perfect!

2 comments:

  1. hey cuz. I am glad the bike is working out for you and that you are looking great riding it. Which makes me proud.

    Is everything on the bike working good? wheels? chain? the lock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Cute! Wear a helmet on the hills!

    ReplyDelete