Sunday, August 15, 2010

Families that BOAT together....STAY together

So to start off...I hope my future man knows that a boat is for sure part of the plan because it is my FAVORITE thing on earth to do! I would go every day if I could. Especially if it's on my heaven "Shasta Lake".



This year was our 6th year going to this blessed lake as a family and as usual it was a blast! We got to go with our good friends the Millas and Westies and Bryce and Vicki's family came too. We had a lot of people but such a good time.


I'm pretty sure this week goes by faster then any week of my life...but it is super busy. Here's some highlights of the week...






Tender pro "all-Natural" hats....a true oregonian hat so naturally we posed with them on


So...one day one of the papas forgot to leave keys so we had to fit 12 people in 1 truck. It was tight and megan and i didn't appreciate because we got put in the back


oh HEY family!!!


Tube Wars!!


Knee-Boarding Wars...the best!!


The NATURAL not "Man Made" slide hahaha SO FUN!!


SISTAS & SHASTA = perfection


HOME SWEET HOME hahaha

SO FUN!!! Can't wait to be back there next year : )

No comments:

Post a Comment