Friday, September 3, 2010

Can You Become

So this tender title is the title of the felicity theme song...it's one of those tunes you completely hate at first but it definitely grows on you by the end.



BUT I can officially say now that I have found a favorite show. This show truly was not like any TV show...it felt real, the characters felt like my friends, and I literally thought some of their problems were in my life too ha pathetic i know! Some may think this is a sign to stop watching and maybe hammer out some of these issues at a mental institution or something but to me and my sister this meant to just keep watching, EVERY NIGHT for the last month. one episode...maybe two...maybe six at a time. We were obsessed.



Last night was the finale and don't worry I cried (and by cried I mean almost hysterically bawling) twice. It just was of her graduating and saying bye to all these people that have shaped her life along the journey and it just made me realize how blessed I am to have the people I do in my life. I mean she had a little more luck with boys than I have had lately ha but still...I just really related to this show.



And I may or may not be looking for a man that resembles Ben almost completely...I just have a slight (aka HUGE) crush on the human.



Definitely recommend this show to everyone...it'll change you and make you want someone real that is worth the wait and hard times. Can't believe it's OVER! Next one to start...One Tree Hill baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment