Wednesday, December 7, 2011

best. night. EVER!!!!

sometimes i forget.
JUST how much i am in LOVE with music.
tonight was seriously INCREDIBLE!
I took a guitar class this past semester and my teacher had us play in a recital tonight. At first I was thinking it was going to be just like any other recital...but i was wrong.

We pull up to this house in provo...looks like any other ordinary house. But don't worry this family just built a full on freaking RECORDING STUDIO in the back of their garage!! With a stage, recording equipment, spotlights....it was seriously the coolest thing I had ever seen. How do people live like this?? I need to find out their secrets.

So this recital turns into a concert!
Was I peeing my pants with nervousness? yes.
But was it so worth it? ABSOLUTELY.

I haven't sung on stage like that in such a long time.
Playing guitar, with a band is probably one of the coolest things you could ever do in life.
There is no feeling that can replace what being on stage feels like.
It's invigorating.
It feels like a dream.
It's magical.
It makes me feel ALIVE.

I love singing.
end of story.
and I don't do it enough.

something has got to change.
I miss it too much.

I normally HATE doing stuff like this but here's the video of me performing. I had to do it for my mother at least! Let me know what you think! :)
Happy Wednesday!

PEACE and love


2 comments:

  1. um. aaaaaamazing. seriously, love it and love you.but, really, why are you so cool lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing!! Love you and you did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete