Thursday, December 1, 2011

namaste

 
breathe. bend. be. 
sounds like a pretty good motto for my life right about now.
Unfortunately its taken by the yoga studio in provo (3B) and YES me and my sister just recently joined. And YES I am loving my life! I honestly have LOVED the two classes I have been to so far.

I have a super long way to go and so much to learn but I feel really great about it. I need more positive energy in my life. Lets just hope there won't be any torn muscles from stretching a little too far or broken necks from falling on my head while trying a head stand any time soon. It really has been exactly what I need in my life right now and I am looking forward to becoming a true "yogini" as they are called. Our instructor isn't too bad looking either :) namaste...

PEACE and love


No comments:

Post a Comment