Monday, April 27, 2009

I Have Fallen in LOVE...

This place is seriously AMAZING! Liz and I finally got here Saturday night and have just been enjoying the sunshine! Yesterday was absolutely BEAUTIFUL...we went to church  and I met some crazy people haha and then after church we took a little visit to the Washington DC temple. It reminded me of Portland so 
much! 

Liz and I just kinda walked around for a bit really wishing we had men in our lives but that is a whole different story haha! Then after our little walk we took a drive around the city. I really have fallen in love with this place. The atmosphere, the weather, the people...there is so much history here and I just love seeing all these places I have learned about all my life but never had seen. My favorite were all the houses along the Potomac river and the entire Connecticut Avenue. I'm pretty sure EVERY house on that street was beautiful. Ah I just LOVE it here and it's going to be REALLY REALLY hard to leave!


Here's one of the homes I was in love with! i could totally afford it right now too...ahh I just want to live here!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment