Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Near Death Experience....

Well I guess you could say the Lincoln Escape does not know how to escape danger...On our drive home from Oregon...mother nature decided to produce a blizzard around the Ogden area. People wonder why I hate Utah well ITS BECAUSE IT SNOWS IN APRIL!!

But don't worry...not only did i have to drive in weather conditions that really looked just like this...



I also got in a CAR ACCIDENT!! My first one EVER. AND don't worry....the cop decided to give me a ticket for wreckless driving. Cool ya totally meant to drive into the median....that was exactly my plan!! ugh!! BUT honestly....how did I end up reacting in the end?? I laughed... Mostly because of Megan, Chucks, and Liz's tender comments. They always kill me and lighten the mood. I defintely would have died if they weren't there. ahhh it is time for the SNOW to STOP!!! But all in all...

It could have been horrible and i realize it could have been a hundred time worse. But, it was still horrible and SCARY. We truly are blessed to still be alive. If it happened any earlier or later...Matters would've been a lot different...

The Lord watches out for us. He provides tender mercies when we least expect it.
YES, a car accident sucks and YES it was not fun dragging all of our suitcases through 2 feet of snow in flip flops!!
But, we made it into a hotel, we are all ok and we are safe from the storm!

I love the Lord and am so grateful for all my many blessings. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment