Friday, April 16, 2010

which ROAD to take....



So for some reason this past year has been a year of really deep thoughts. I mean I always have been someone who thinks ALL THE TIME but this year and especially these past few months there seriously has been a hurricane in my head. I think about my life and where I want to be in five years and I just wonder how I am going to get there? I have been questioning every thing and trying to really determine what I want to do with my life. Do i want to be a nurse? Do i want to go on a mission? Do I want to be a family therapist? When will I be able to travel? Will i ever get married? haha : ) I don't know!!



Really all I want to do is finish school and open an etsy shop or write music : ) That is my dream!! I know all of those are awesome jobs but really isn't life about doing what you are passionate about? I want to help people and work with people but you don't have to be a nurse to make a difference in someone's life you can do it anywhere! I am passionate about people and I just feel like I need to further develop talents I actually have already rather than try and pretend I'm really good at science when lets be real I struggle! But we will see, tomorrow I will probably still be dreaming of working in a hospital with the cute children there and will be ready to WHATEVER it takes to get there but we'll see what course I will take. I know the Lord will direct me from doing something I am not supposed to do but ultimately it is up to me to make a decision and make it happen! I just gotta choose!! No more staring at the different roads I could take...it's time to jump aboard the train. Wish Me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Been there Lauren! Let me tell you it is scary! But once you take a step down that road, everything falls into place! It's amazing! I know whatever you do, you will be fantastic! ALWAYS have fun and never doubt yourself! Do it now or you'll regret it later!

    Love ya girl!

    -alyse

    ReplyDelete