Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY PAPPY AND GRANDPAPPY DAY!!!

Well we made it back to Boring, Oregon just in time for Father's Day! So glad we got back in time to make some memories with our pappy!



It seriously was such a good day. After church we went over to our aunt and uncle's house (Brad and Dawn) for a tender Anderson get-together. It was good to catch up and just be together. And naturally we ended the night by crying hysterically...why? Well we all went around the room saying what we loved about our fathers and grandfathers and got a little choked up at times cuz it's what us Andersons do best haha. It just really got me thinking about life and just how fast time goes by. I thought of all the things my dad has taught me and my grandpa and I just realized how blessed I am to have had such wonderful examples in my life.



My cute Grandpa is honestly the most tender and loving man I know. He always is so quick to give you a big hug and kiss whenever you see him. He truly has the biggest heart and loves his family more than anything. I love this cute man so much!



There have been even more life lessons that I have learned because of my dad. Things that were so annoying growing up because they didn't seem important but the older I get I realize they mean the world. Things like a "good deal", being grateful, working hard, being self-reliant, and so much more. I hope to find someone someday that is as good a man as he is! Love my pasta and his crazy ways and am so grateful he is my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment