Sunday, June 6, 2010

Playlist of the Week: Refreshed

Well like I've said 80 million times before...I am addicted to music. It is real. I may need help. This past week I've found some pretty good treasures. Most of them are pretty chill with maybe even a country/folk twist at times. Basically they're just easy-going "feel good" music. They all just make me really happy and make me love music even more. It may be weird that I'm this passionate about music but I can't help it. Every kind of genre brings out a different side of me. I LOVE it <3 This playlist (Refreshed) describes my week...the sunshine's back and with it brings a level of happiness I can't describe unless it's through music! So enjoy my new finds and the sunshine!



Refreshed

** Wish I Could Forget- The Weepies
** Look Who's Back in Love- Jonathon Singleton and the Grove
** Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
** Streetlight- Joshua Radin
** Sunshine- Matt Costa
** City- Sara Bareilles
** Don't You Know You're Beautiful- Seabird
** Down Time- Aaradhna
** Must've Been Love- Pat McGee Band
** Is It You- Cassie
** I Hear Goodnight- Ingram Hill
** 4th of July- Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers
** I'm Taking You With Me- Relient K

No comments:

Post a Comment