Monday, March 28, 2011

knockin out their BEST TWO YEARS...

The time has come to say goodbye to the soon-to-be Brazilian missionaries. Jake Buchanon. Wilson Sivertson. and my lovely cousin Nicholas Anderson. Chucks and I knew we wanted to come see them off before we wouldn't see them for two years but never thought it would be THIS emotional. Yes, it does run in the genes and we are women if you know what I mean but it also is just really bittersweet. You're so excited for them to go but also sad for them to be gone for what seems like forever. We had such a fun weekend with family and friends and it just made me realize how grateful I am for the people in my life. I couldn't be more excited for these guys and am so grateful I am a part of their lives. I truly believe Oregon makes the best boys : ) Good luck Elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment