Tuesday, February 21, 2012

down the road...

So it has been a while I know. I am still living and breathing. Life just gets a little crazy! Lets just say with school, 3 internships, and graduation coming up...my brain has been goin 800 miles an hour. Not Normal.

I have a lot of decisions to make in these next couple months and it is literally FREAKING me out!!! Where will I live? Where will I work? What will I be doing? How will I pay for that? Can I quit school already? Is stats lecture REALLY that important? These are questions I think about almost on an hourly basis. 

Because let's be real. I've pretty much made up my mind that all I really want to do is pursue photography and maybe go to hair school. Papa James is not the biggest fan of this, especially considering he has been helping with my college tuition for the past five years, but I know I would love it. And I want to be doing something I love for the rest of my life. So...here are my options:

1. WORK all summer, save up some cash cash, and MOVE to any of the below to work some more!!
     WASHINGTON D.C. 


     SAN DIEGO, CA
    And yes. 
    I would be HERE everyday.

    NYC
2. WORK all summer, start hair school in the fall (where?? not quite sure yet.)
3. WORK all summer, work all fall/move to slc, start hair school in the winter**All of these options include starting some photography on the side...yes, i'm aiming high.

SO that's what we're lookin at folks. Those are just some of the ideas that my brain has been thinking up lately. Have I mentioned I am SOOOOO READY to be a college graduate!!!! Provo has been good to me but its time for a new adventure.

Song of the day....Dave Barnes new single: White Flag. Obsessed. already...
PEACE and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment