Saturday, February 25, 2012

sundance 2012

Fact: I hadn't been up snowboarding this ENTIRE winter until yesterday...embarrassing.
Fact: Although the snow looks perfect and beautiful in the picture, it was definitely PURE ICE.
Fact: I may or may not have fallen on my knees a lot (because it was really slippery obviously) and they are now swollen and black and blue. Its pretty cute.
Fact: I definitely need to perfect my toe-side a little more.
Fact: Utah mountains with snow really are beautiful...i have to admit.
Fact: I really enjoy snowboarding and had a lot of fun (despite the icy conditions) but I am definitely a summer girl. Boating, biking, hiking, sun-tanning, watermelon, running outside, sunshine....it is time.

SUMMER please come soon...
I really miss you.

PEACE and love

No comments:

Post a Comment