Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have a CONFESSION....

So oddly after watching the movie, Step Up 2-taking it to the streets....I just really want to be a Gangsta. Yes...I really just said that.



I really forgot how much I LOVE this movie...i'm thinking a big reason why i love it so much may be because my boyfriend is in it.



Ya...he's pretty tender. So what makes me want to be a G? Well let's discuss...
1. They appreciate really good music
2. They know how to dance
3. They talk really REALLY cool
4. They are brave...they don't take crap
5. They LOVE real women bodies...and I was blessed with one haha ugh (this line is dedicated to Liz-hail to hips woman!!)
6. They wear comfy clothes ALL THE TIME
7. AND you get to dance with this beautiful creation...



So basically....don't be surprised if the next time you see me I'll be bustin a move...takin it to the streets...winning every competition...i'll be wearing homie-G pants AND lovin my life. (In reality if I was really was a G and living in the Hood....chances are I'd probably be pregnant too which would not be good). ANYWAYS...watch the movie and you will understand. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment